Half-Life 2 Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garry's mod modification

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important all users read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larbinat0r
Admin
Larbinat0r

Important all users read. Empty
PostSubject: Important all users read.   Important all users read. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 am

Division leaders:

You are a division leader, you are to take care of you're division if you cant do that you will be demoted and replaced with someone who can. I want you to show your division who is boss and show them how to work with it. If you fail to do these simple requests you shouldn't be a division leader.
I want a proper roleplaying server Anything messing around will result in a punishment.

Players:

Now when we get the server up players will join, that is fine. Just now and then we get the "odd" dark roleplay user wanting to ruin others roleplay. I will not take any warnings if you are willing to ruin the roleplay I will just kick you no warnings. This server will roleplay and everyone will enjoy it, I dont want a ruined server. Metagaming will result in a warning continueing will result in a kick, if you have something to say that has nothing to do with roleplay use out of character speech ".//" and "//"

Metagaming:

As you know already metagaming is not welcome, you are not to metagame or you will be faced with a warning and then a kick. Metagaming is when you see a user and say his name without knowing his name in character... This is also other reasons.

The Civil protection:

The universal union took over planet Earth in 7 hours, i've noticed from other servers that the citizens seem to think they are big and strong. You are to be scared of the civil protection dont be the "big" man. If you do, do this you will be warned and told not to do it again.

Prop killing:

Users on servers seem to "enjoy" ruining peoples roleplay by prop killing them, this will just be a ban no warnings. Don't do it and you will be fine.

Prop spamming:

People also tend to prop spam " for fun" this will also not be allowed and will be faced with a ban or a kick. Depending on who you are.

Friends:

Just because you are a close friend dosn't mean you can get away with anything you like you will still be banned for prop killing and prop spamming, So don't mess around.

Can I have a whitelist?

If a user comes up to you asking for civil protection you say no or tell him to make an application on the website. This is very simple just give him the link and send him on his way.

Theif:

Going on your civil protection character and taking weapons out of the armoy is ok it's fine. But it is not when you do it and give them to your resistance character, if you are seen you will be warned if you carry on. You will be black-listed for a week.

Going rogue on me boy?

Going rogue on your civil protection character is not allowed if you do you will be warned. If you continue you wil be black listed untill further notice.

Been Banned?

Go on the website and request to be unbanned, we may accept or not depending on what you did.
Back to top Go down
https://halflife2roleplay.forumotion.com

Important all users read.
Page 1 of 1